All-round sorting line employee (EN)
- De Slof 36, 5107 RJ, Dongen
- Opleidingsniveau N.V.T.
- Uren per week 40+
- Publicatiedatum 4-10-2023
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Van den Noort is a leading service provider in waste collection, recycling, and trade of sand and rubble aggregate. Operating from our main headquarters in Dongen, with branch offices in Waalwijk and Breda, Van den Noort has been a well-known player in the central and southern regions of the Netherlands for over 75 years. We are an entrepreneurial, ambitious, and independent family business with a strong passion for “Waste for Innovation.”
We are looking for an extra pair of hands for our sorting line at our main location in Dongen. As an all-round sorting line worker, you will sort mixed construction and demolition waste with the ultimate goal of recycling usable building and raw materials. In addition to working on the sorting line, you will also perform various support tasks. Some examples of these tasks include:
- Cleaning and tidying up the sorting line;
- Other duties at the recycling site;
- Washing containers;
- Washing trucks and other machinery.
This position is a day shift role with working hours from 07:30 to 17:00. You’ll start your day with colleagues and a cup of coffee before you begin sorting the waste. The sorting line is in operation, and you’ll take your place at your workstation. You’ll sort the construction and demolition waste that comes down the conveyor belt. Before you start, you will receive training from an experienced colleague.
WORKING AT VAN DEN NOORT
Working at Van den Noort is more than just having an interesting job. It means being part of a passionate team that collaborates daily with its clients to find the best possible solutions. Join a friendly working atmosphere while contributing to a cleaner environment!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- You are available full-time as an all-round sorting line employee.
- You have a good command of at least English or Dutch languages. Check the Dutch version of the vacancy here.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- A pleasant working atmosphere. We organize fun outings and company parties every year.
- Friendly colleagues.
- We value investing in our staff.
- Security! Van den Noort is a strong, solid, and leading company.
- Have you seen our Van den Noort Toyota Aygos on the road? You too can qualify for a lease contract.
Are you convinced that you are the one we are looking for? Please fill out the application form below, attach your CV, and leave your motivation.